15 Nisan 2014 Salı

Best Ways To Be Happy!


There are moments in life that we feel upset or depressed. These days, even if i have a healt problem, i'm happy because i know some ways to make me feel better   


  -First one is 'Decorating room in your favourite color' so guess what is my favourite color? OF COURSE PINK!



 Pink is such a happy color to make you feel better and more energetic.


    When i enter my room i feel happy because of pink colors effect on me.


-Second thing is something that every woman or every girl wants to spend time on. Clothes, bags and shoes! Correct, IT IS SHOPPING!


When I feel sad, I go shopping. This is what makes me  happy. You can try this way, I'm sure it will help! One of my fav brand is H&M because the prices are always low! If you have an H&M shop nearby,then what are you waiting for?!


 Your skin and body are more important than everything. Don't forget to take care and do something for it! I used L'Occitane's body lotion and hand cream. I think you should try it!
-The last one is READING BOOK!




People keep saying that they don't like reading books but if you don't like reading, that means you haven't met the right book yet. Go to library and choose a book that would be your style.


I hope my ways will be helpful making you happy. See ya!♡







2 yorum: